Home > Terms of Service
Terms of Service
I. Introduction And Eligibility.
These terms of service ("Terms") govern your use of DC3 Education ("DC3 Education" is used to refer to DC3 Education.) website (the "Site"). You must comply with the Terms if you want to visit or use the Site. By using the Site, you automatically agree to the Terms, and the Terms are an agreement between you and DC3 Education, its affiliates and partners.
These Terms are written in English. DC3 Education does not guarantee the accuracy of any translated versions of the Terms. To the extent any translated version of the Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
II. Copyright and Intellectual Property.
DC3 Education Owns the Site. Other than User Submissions (as defined below), the Site and any materials made available for download or viewing are the property of DC3 Education, its affiliates and partners. DC3 Education is protected by United States and international intellectual property, copyright, and trademark laws. The contents of the DC3 Education website, including without limitation the files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video, and any materials accessed through or made available for use or download through the Site may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved by DC3 Education. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose or link to, any name, trademarks, service marks, logo, or other proprietary information (such as images, text, page layout, or form) from the Site without DC3 Education's express written consent. You also understand and acknowledge that DC3 Education personnel may access stored communications and other electronically stored information that you provide or are provided utilizing the Site, and you understand you have no expectation of privacy in communications made on the Site.
You Grant DC3 Education a License to Use What You Post. You can voluntarily post or display a variety of comments, information, images, files, links and other materials using the Site (“User Submissions”), and you grant DC3 Education and its assigns a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any of your User Submissions that you post on or in connection with the Site, which license shall include the right to make alterations thereto and derivative uses thereof (“User Submission License”). We may use your User Submissions without any obligation to compensate you for them. DC3 Education reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept, post, display, or transmit any User Submission. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to post your User Submissions. You agree that DC3 Education has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any User Submissions or anything else on the Site. You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence and all United States export control laws.
III. Code of Conduct and Standards of Behavior:
- No harassing or offensive User Submissions, including without limitation, no unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable comments. Facilitating or encouraging violations of these Terms is also violative of these Terms.
- No spamming or flooding; do not post the same user submission more than once.
- Do not use automated means, such as bots, to access the Site or collect user content or information.
- Do not use the Site, or User Submissions, to engage in or promote any unlawful activities, or for any commercial purposes.
- Do not submit or upload anything that violates the copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Do not post or transmit a virus or any other harmful component.
- Do not impersonate others.
- Adopting an inappropriate user name (one that is vulgar or offensive) is violative of these Terms.
- Do not solicit login information or access someone else's account on the Site.
- Do not cheat on, or collaborate with any other persons on, any homework assignments or tests for the Online Programs
- Do not post online or otherwise disseminate any Secured Testing Materials
- Do not share the answers to homework assignments or Tests
- Only include suitable URLs in your User Submissions- unsuitable URLs may be removed. Unsuitable sites would include those with racist material, pornographic or sexually explicit material, potentially defamatory material, anything which encourages illegal activities, material which infringes copyright, sites which purely plug or promote commercial products or services without containing material which enhances the subject matter, or sites which may offend our users.
IV. DC3 Education is Not Responsible for Copyright Infringement by Others.
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on the Site. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know by writing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. DC3 Education Has No Control Over Third Party Content.
VI. Do Not Give Out Your Username or Password.
You may use a specific username and password to access portions of the Site. Only access the Site using your username and password. You agree to protect the confidentiality of your username and password, and not to share or disclose your username or password to anyone else. You agree that you are responsible for all transactions that occur under your username.
VII. DC3 Education Can Terminate Your Access to the Site, and to Your User Account.
VIII. You Agree to Indemnify DC3 Education for Damage That You Cause.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold DC3 Education harmless from and against all third party claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees, paralegal fees, and costs) against or incurred by DC3 Education arising out of your use of the Site, your access to the Site, or any breach of these Term of Use.
IX. You Cannot Use The Site if You Are Under Thirteen Years of Age.
You must be at least thirteen years of age to use the Site, and DC3 Education forbids anyone under thirteen years of age from using the Site.
XI. Disclaimer of Warranties.
DC3 EDUCATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY COMPANY-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN, OR THE MISUSE OR MISINTERPRETATION OF, ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. DC3 EDUCATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY. YOU AGREE THAT DC3 EDUCATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING DIRECTLY OF INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH CODE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OF THE INTERNET.
XII. Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of the Site.
DC3 EDUCATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR CAUSES OF ACTION RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR HYPERLINKED WEB SITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SERVICES.